Saturday, May 2, 2009

School Days Scrapbook Page


Here is this week's color challenge: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss and Chocolate Chip. I decided to pull out the Owl from the Bright Delights Rub-ons. I die cut the letters with my Sizzex Serif Essentials Alphabet with chipboard covered with card stock. The bottom of the page although it is hard to see I added a strip of wide grosgrain ribbon. I then followed with some of the rub-on borders from the Bright Delights set. In the center of the page you can find strip of Tangerine Tango and Kiwi Kiss. The background comes from Chocolate Chip Patterns designer series paper. I die cut the journaling frame with the Sizzex Bookplates. I love this die cut. I attached it to the page with vintage brads. The last touch was the 3 jumbo pewter eyelets I attached to the page with my crop-a-dile. Make sure to check out the following links for more ideas using the color combos of the week from our color girls: Colleen, Debbie, Lorraine, Kelly, Traci and Tracy.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Very cute.

Lorraine said...

Looks great! (Cute kids too!)