Friday, May 15, 2009

Scrapbook page for my Father


Here is this week's color challenge in a scrapbook page with Julie and her Dziadek. Dziadek in Grandfather in Polish. The colors are Really Rust, Baja Breeze and Chocolate chip. I did the title in the Tim Holtz grungeboard. I sponged on Chocolate chip Craft Ink. Next came the layered of paper that comes from the Juntos and the To the Nines Designer Series Paper. The small strip of Baja Breeze comes from the Parisian Breeze Speciality Paper. Next I stamped the bird from the Always stamp set and cut him out and attached the bird to the page with Dimensionals. Next I stamped the greeting from the set as well as well as the berry branches. I also stamped some of the berry branches on the top of the page as well. Next came the twill tape and the retired pewter hodgepodge hardware. The last touch was the paper piercing the retired Really Rust button with Linen thread.

No comments: