Sunday, June 21, 2009

Homemade Bridal Shower Card

Last but not least here is the card I made for. I started with the Big Shot again and this time I made the texturz background with the Stampin' Up! Backgrounds. Then I made the Top Note diecut in the Pink and then the White. The White one I cut around the preferated edge to layer on top of the pink one. I stamped the heart from the Ever After set. Then the big shot came out again for the Lots of Tags Sizzlet. I stamped the greeting from the Together Forever set, I then punched it out with Wide Oval punch and layered in the center. Then came the pretties with the White Organza ribbon. The last touch was two half back pearls and a strip of pretty in pink. I hope you enjoyed my week of bridal shower projects. It was a lot of work, but I am really happy how it all came together.

No comments: