Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Just Beachy Mojo Monday 90


Here is this week's Mojo Monday sketch using the wonderful Just Beachy set from the Occasions Mini. I pulled out my new In Colors for this card along with the great new designer series paper, Razzleberry Lemonade for the background. The sun and the flip flops were colored in and cut out and attached to the card with dimensionals. The top of the card, I added some paper piercing and a strip of the Dusty Durango. The greeting comes from the Everyday Flexible Phrases. The bottom of the card, I ran a piece of the Durango with my texturized plates and then tied a knot with the Crushed Curry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon. How great is it that you can turn the ribbon over and you have a solid grosgrain ribbon, two ribbons and one. Also as demonstrators we got our copies of the new Idea Book and Catalog already, when you get your copy you have to look very carefully on each page there are some great tips. The best one I have found so far is to spritz the cardstock before you run it through the texturized plates it will give a better impression. I have to say it works, loving the polka dot texurized image at the bottom of this card.



4 comments:

GreetingCardBusiness4U said...

a cute card! nice!

Colleen said...

Very cute.

Debbie Modrowsky said...

Very cute and summer-y. I haven't even used this set yet and it will retire shortly. Ugh!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love this fun scene you have created. Great flip flops. Great job with the mojo sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.