Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mojo Monday #92

Here is this week's Mojo Monday sketch. I pulled out the beautiful Razzleberry Lemonade. I have to say I am loving this paper. It is so bright and cheery perfect for the summer and happy cards. Here is I paired it up with the Upsy Daisy stamp set that I used our great In Color Stampin' Write Markers for. I used Garden Green for the stems. I then used my two way glue pen and some Dazzling Diamonds to give the card a little bling. I layered the image on top of Melon Mambo and then Rich Razzleberry that I put a scallop border along the bottom. Next I tied the Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon in the Rich Razzleberry and put a White button in the center that I attached with a glue dot. Next came the greeting from the On Your Birthday stamp set. I cut out squares and layered on top of the scallop square.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Don't ya just love this color - I think it may be my favorite of the In Colors - beautiful card!