Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mojo Monday #95

Here is this week's Mojo Monday #95 sketch. It's for a special birthday coming up! I love having the simple numbers to personalize birthday cards! I have to say I love these two colors together, perfect for a little boy!

Here are the ingredients:

Stamp Set: Think Happy Thoughts, Big Bold Birthday (retired)
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Textiles (retired) & Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper, Rich Razzleberry, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Accessories: Silver Brads, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Chunky Sprinkles Glitter, Sticky Pages
Tools: Big Shot, Simple Numbers, Scallop Circle #2, Scallop Circle Punch, 1", 1 1/4", 1 3/4" Circle Punches, Small Star.


Special Touches on this Card: The frosting on the cupcake, I cut a piece Sticky Pages, peeled off one side and applied it to a strip of Whisper White Card stock. Next I ran both pieces through the Big Shot. After I ran it through I removed the second side and applied the chunky glitter. The candle I stamped from the Big Bold Birthday and cut it out and placed under the frosting. The bottom was just a square I cut out of the designer paper. The extra touch was just a 1" circle punched folded in half and a brad was put through the center of the fold.


2 comments:

Olena said...

Very nice card! Love it! ~Olena~

Colleen said...

I can't believe that I did not realize this was for Daniel. Lovely card. Even nicer in person.