Saturday, August 22, 2009

Inkredible Color Challenge for the Week


Here is this week's color challenge: Pumpkin Pie and Bashful Blue. I decided to pull out my Sweet Centers for this challenge and my bag of Skittles. I have to say I love the wy this card came out. Perfect for the a little boy's birthday gift card. I even decorated the inside to make a little pocket for the gift card.


Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Set: Sweet Centers, Only Ovals, On Your Birthday
Ink: Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Sunny Day Simply Scrappin' Kit, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper (retired)
Accessories: Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, 5/8" Whisper White Brads
Tools: Scallop Square Sizzex, Big Shot, Large Oval and Scallop Oval Punch, 1
3/4" Circle Punch


Special touches on the card: The Just for You greeting was stamped twice and punched out with the two punches, Large Oval and the Scallop Oval. The Just for You in Orange was attached with dimensinals. The basket of the balloon was stamped, cut out and attached to the card with dimensionals. The cloud comes from the Simply Scrappin' Kit.

No comments: