Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Out of this World Scrapbook Page


Here's a page I made borrowing the Pun Fun stamp set from my friend Colleen. Thank you Colleen!
Ingredients to make the page:
Stamp Sets: Pun Fun, Whimsical Alphabet (retired)
Paper: Pacific Point (retired), Gable Green, Yo Yo Yellow, Whisper White, Rainbow Sherbert Designer Series Paper
Ink: Pacific Point, Gable Green, Yo Yo Yellow
Accessories: Silver and Gable Green Brads
Tools: Big Shot, Clear Circle Sizzex, Stampin' Up! I Texturzed Plates, BookPlates Sizzex, Dingbats Sizzex
Special Touches on the Page: Stamping the rocket and coloring it in with my Stampin' Write Markers and then cutting it out and adhering it to the page. The cirlce was die cut not before I ran it thought to give it texturized polka dot background.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I love the colors.

Tracy said...

Love this!