Friday, August 28, 2009

Scallop Square Baby Card


I just love this card that I made for an upcoming baby shower my mom had to go to. It is using the new scallop square Sizzex die.
Here are the ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets: Nursery Necessities, Look Who's Turning
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White
Accessories: On Board Chipboard, 5/8" and 5/16" White Brads
Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Square Sizzex and Flower Layers Sizzex
Special Touches to make this card: Each square was cut to be 1 3/4" x 1 3/4". The hippo was stamped and cut out and attached with dimensionals. The Rich Razzleberry card stock was adhered to the chipboard and then ran through the Big Shot. I put a brad through the center and attached it to the card by putting a pop-up glue dot. To make the scallop, the top I just ran through the Big Shot to have a complete square. Then I ran a folded a piece of card stock in half the size of the square. I did not cover the entire square this time. This time I moved it about a 1/4" over to the right so it would leave me room for a fold and it would not cut.

1 comment:

Debbie Modrowsky said...

Love it!