Sunday, September 13, 2009

Another Wedding Day Projects Post


Here are a few more wedding day projects I made. First is the wedding programs for the church. I think there were about 100 when we were all said and done. I printed the writing on the front of the program. Next I punched the eyelet border. Next came the swirl stamped from the Wedding Sweet stamp set. I embellished it with leaves punched from a leaf punch I got at the craft store and gold brads. The programs were done in 3 different color schemes: Bravo Burgundy, Riding Hood Red and Dusty Durango. The Riding Hood Red program, I punched Bella Rose Designer Series paper. In the Dusty Durango program Juntos designer series paper was punched to make the leaves. The finishing touches were the gold cord tied on top and the strips of card stock.

The next two projects were a joint effort in creativity and preparation by the bride. She designed the wine labels and the menus. We scanned the leaf from the wedding invitation.

No comments: