Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Day 3 of some of my favorite Fall Fest projects

Here is my last day of some of my favorite Fall Fest projects. The first batch use the Sweet Treats and Treat Cups from the Holiday Mini. How great are they! Dana Gestwick did a whole demonstration on these. So many cute ideas and tips.



The next one is made by my friend Debbie Modrowsky . I would have never thought to put sunflower seeds inside. She made this as part of the Wow swap and I couldn't wait to take a picture of it! Just beautiful!



The next card I am not sure who made it, but I love the simple elegance of the card. Did I mention that I won this set, Charming as a door prize on Saturday!!! So excited, can't wait to play with it.


How great is this stationary box and set that my friend Natalie Meyer made for me. This is part of the wow swap that she made. She is just so fabulous, she made me one. The note paper says From the Desk of ... Stasia I can't wait to use it!!!



Next comes a stationary box that was made by Stephanie Rodgers. It is absolutely gorgeous work!


Last but not least is a swap I received from my friend, Kim Lampone she made this beautiful holiday card with the Dazzling Diamonds technique! Simple beautiful elegance.



Want to join me at the next regional Stampin' Up! event, email me and I will make sure to let you know when it is. It truly is a fun filled day filled with inspiration!!

No comments: