Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mojo Monday 102

Here is this week's mojo monday. I have to say this week's challenge, I started out by looking for works that would for the challenge in the small boxes on the left. As soon as I saw the Look who's turning set, I knew

I had to make it into a milestone birthday card. The next kid birthday is my niece, I figured no time like the present to get started on making a card for her.


Ingredients to make this card:
Stamp Set: Look who's turning
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Kaliedescope Designer Series Paper, Sunny Day Simply Scrappin' Kit, Pumpkin Pie and Regal Rose, Whisper White
Accessories: 5/16" White Brads, Regal Rose Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Chunky Sprinkles and Sticky Pages
Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Circle #2 Sizzex, Simple Number Sizzex, Photo Corner Punch, Circle Scissors Plus

No comments: