Monday, September 14, 2009

Pals Paper Arts Challenge #7

This week's Pals Paper Arts challenge is a sketch one. I have to say I am liking this one. Very simple and very versatile. I pulled out the hostess exclusive stamp set available in the Holiday Mini for this one! I am loving this stamp set.


Here are the ingredients to make this holiday card:
Stamp Sets: Patterned Pines, Christmas Greetings
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Paper: Thoroughly Modern Designer Series Paper, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Accessories: Rhinestone Brads, Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon






6 comments:

Laurie Marmon said...

i love the color combination you used. great card!

nelia said...

Just lovely! Love the color combo and the snowflakes - very pretty!

Pals Paper Arts said...

On behalf of the Pals Paper Arts design team, thank you for playing @ PPA!

We hope you join us for our next challenge on Thursday, September 17, 2009.

Margaret Moody said...

Ooooo, this is SO pretty, Stasia! So simple and clean, yet beautiful! I love the colors and I love the snowflakes from the stamp set you used (I'm putting that set on my wish list)! Thanks for participating in PPA's sketch challenge!

Ann Schach said...

This is such a soft and beautiful card. I love the colors that you used. Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Linda Callahan said...

I like your unique color combo!