Monday, September 28, 2009

Some of my favorite Fall Fest projects

Well I have to say it was hard to just pick a handful of my favorite Fall Fest projects there was just so many wonderful things on display and projects that were swapped and given.

So I am just going to post a few of them in the next couple of days. I am going to start with the Halloween and Fall themed projects.


Matchbox Fall box created by Lorraine Mastalski



Beautiful fall card by Tina Rosenkrans



Beautiful tag by Michelle Zindorf



Another great fall card, by Karen Barber
I am not sure who made, but I think it is so cute. Love the use of the Top Note Sizzex.


I am not sure how this card was made or who made it, but I have to say I love the way it came out. I am thinking dry embossing happened, but if they had a template or how it was done, I am not sure.
Here is my most favorite display of all, created by Amie Adler. Love this halloween display!!!

1 comment:

Kimmarie Baker said...

WOW What awesome creations! I absolutely love the tag and wed card!