Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Princess

In just a few short days, my little princess Julie will be turning 4. Where has the time gone. I can't believe this little fire cracker is now a big girl which she makes sure to clarify every time she gets. I was not happy to be shopping in the big girl section. I just couldn't get myself to look at the non-pink clothes. I am not ready to see her in black.

Here is a card to celebrate the occasion as well as the ingredients to make it:
Stamp Sets:
Perfect Princess (retired)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper, Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White
Accessories: Circle Fire Rhinestone Brads, Whisper White Orgaza Ribbon
Tools: Scallop Punch from a local craft store

Special Touch on this Card: The only special touch on this card is that I stamped the crown on Orchid Opulence card stock and then cut it out. Then I stamped the image again this time on Rich Razzleberry so I can get the diamond to cut out.

No comments: