Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Inkredible Color Challenge


Here is this week's Inkredible Color Challenge: Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose. I have a birthday card I needed for an eight year old and I thought this colors were just perfect for this color challenge.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets: More the Merrier, On Your Birthday
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose and Basic Black, Certainly Celery
Paper: Whisper White and Regal Rose Patterns Designer Series Paper (retired)
Accessories: Regal Rose Wide Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Scallop Punch from a local craft store, Blender Pen

Special Touches on the card: A tip with stamping with black, you need to give it some time to dry. Stamp the image and start working on the other elements on the project. After they are done, you can then color and it will not run. I colored in the pinks with my blender pen and ink refills. Mostly because the tips on my Stampin' Write Markers were just not cutting it. The scallop border was punched and a strip of patterns paper was adhered to inside of the card.

No comments: