Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mojo Monday#106

I am back with the Mojo Monday sketches! There are so many great challenges out there that it is getting pretty hard to keep up with them. I have to say I enjoy doing them because it really does get me out of my comfort zones and create some beautiful projects. How many times have you picked up the same color stamp pads or stamp sets and created the same project just a different color scheme. If you are in a rut, I highly suggest playing along with these challenges.

Here is the ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Set: Great Friend
Ink: Melon Mambo
Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper, Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Accessories: 5/16" White Brads, Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" square punches, Butterfly punch, Big Shot, Two Tags Sizzex, Perfect Details Texturz Plates

No comments: