Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fall Shadow Box


Over the week I went over my little cousin's new place. I wanted to make her a special housewarming gift. So her she is with her sweetie.
Ingredients to make the project:
Stamp Set: Always
Ink: Classic andCraft Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Autumn Meadows Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Chipboard, Very Vanilla Buttons (retired), Chocolate Chip Wide Grosgrain Ribbon and Chipboard letters from a local craft store
Tools: Sponge Dauber, Big Shot, Leaves #2 Sizzex, Modern Label punch, Scallop Punch and Leaves punch from a local craft store
Special Touch: I diecut the leaves with my chipboard and Sizzex. Then chipboard letters, the diecut leaves and the punched leaves I sponged on Craft Chocolate Chip Ink. The greeting was stamped, punched and attached with dimensionals. The punched leaves were also attached with dimensionals. The tailored bow finishes the project.

No comments: