Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Holiday Tag and Ornament


My co-workers are getting mugs filled with chocolates this year. So here is the holiday tag I made that doubles as an ornament.

Ingredients to make the tag:
Stamp Sets: Patterned Pines, Christmas Greetings
Paper: Gold, Whisper White
Ink: Encore Gold Metallic
Accessories: Crystal Clear Embossing Powder, On Board Long Board, Gold Brads, Gold Cord and White Organza Ribbon, Cello Bag
Tools: Embossing Buddy, Heat Gun, Paper Piercer, Crop-a-dile, Eyelet Border Punch, Big Shot, Clear Circle Sizzex.

Special Touch: The trees were stamped, heat embossed and then cut out and attached with Stampin' Dimensionals. The greeting was as well heat embossed. I covered the On Board Long Board with white card stock and then ran it through the Big Shot with the Clear Circle Sizzex. I punched a hole with a crop-a-dile and then tied the organza ribbon. The gold cord bow was tied seperately and then attached with a mini glue dot.

1 comment:

Twila said...

Very pretty, I love Saraha Sand! This one is a winner in my book!