Sunday, December 20, 2009

2009 Holiday Card

I think it's safe to say my holiday cards made it to everyone's door step, so I can post this year's card. In addition to the 30+ individual cards I made this year, this is the one I mass produced. I believe it was additional 60 cards that I made. It also happens to match this week's Inkredible color challenge: Real Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla. I made two versions of this card. One uses the Merry Moments Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip. The second one uses the Christmas Cocoa Specialty Designer Series Paper, Whisper White and Soft Suede.



Ingredients to make the first card:
Stamp Sets: Wandering Words, Delightful Decorations
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Merry Moments Designer Series Paper, Real Red, Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Silver Brad
Tools: Scallop Border Punch, 1" Circle Punch




Ingredients to make the first card:
Stamp Sets:
Wandering Words, Delightful Decorations
Ink: Soft Suede
Paper: Christmas Cocoa Specialty Designer Series Paper, Real Red, Whisper White and Soft Suede
Accessories: Silver Brad
Tools: Scallop Border Punch, 1" Circle Punch

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

I love this stamp! Great layout! Thanks for playing @ PPA!