Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Another Scrapbook Page With New Goodies

Here is another scrapbook page with new goodies! I have to say I love the new designer series paper, it is all glittery and sparkly! Here are me with my scrappin' buddies! I miss these guys. We are going to have to do another day soon!

Ingredients to make the page:
Stamp Sets: With All My Heart
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Sending Love Specialty Designer Series Paper, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: White Satin Ribbon, Silver Brads
Tools: Big Shot, Flower Layers Sizzex, Lots of Tags Sizzlets, Scallop Trim Border

2 comments:

Kimmarie Baker said...

So pretty! I love the friend stamp

Kim said...

Oh My Goodness. It has been awhile since i've hopped around to stalk some of my favorite stampers... I LOVE these pages you've done with the new goodies!!!! Can't wait to place my order! (Can you believe I haven't done it yet?!!)