Sunday, January 31, 2010

Valentine's Day Treats


Every Month our CEO, Shelli Garnder hosts a challenge. It is open to everyone, so click here to check it out and submit away your beautiful projects. Of course today's the last day and I procrastinated in typing up the instructions on how to make this project.

My niece and nephew love Dum lollipops and M&M's so I decided to make this cute little treat holder for the two of them.

I took a piece of 2 3/4" x 12" piece of card stock. I scored at 4", 5.5", 9.5", 11". Then I scored 1.5" across the bottom. Before I assembled the box, I made sure I punched across the top. This will be the bottom of the project.

The top I repeated it, but 3" x 12" piece of card stock and repeated the scoring but I made sure to score at 1/16" less. So the first score was at 3 15/16". By scoring the across a 1/16" less, this makes the box just a little smaller so that the box top fits into the bottom. Before I assembled the box, I made sure I punched the holes on the top for the lollipops.

Ingredients to make the box:
Stamp Sets: Love you much
Ink: Rose Red
Paper: Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper Pad, Rose Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Rose Red double stitched ribbon
Tools: Heart to heart punch, Scallop circle punch, Crop-a-dile



I also made another one.
Here are the ingredients to make this box:
Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Fundamental Phrases
Ink: Rose Red
Paper: Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper Pad, Rose Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Rose Red double stitched ribbon, Rose Red brad
Tools: 1" circle punch, Modern Label punch, Extra Large Fancy Flower punch, Scallop circle punch, Crop-a-dile


5 comments:

Jenny said...

What a super cute idea for the TTC!!

Mirabelka said...

Great work!

Stasia are you Polish?

Lots of love from Poland,
Mirabelka

Betsy V said...

What an adorable project, Stasia!

Betsy Veldman
Paper Crafts Go-to Gal

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Stasia! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks for playing along! :)

Princess Danell said...

Trying to click "here" but no link...:(