Saturday, April 3, 2010

Dressing up Cheese & Crackers


I know it sounds ridiculous, but niece & nephew love cheese & crackers, so I decided to dress them up a little bit for the holidays. I wrapped them up with designer series paper and viola festive cheese & crackers to put in their Easter baskets.

Ingredients to make the project:
Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Certainly Celery
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Afternoon Tea Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Extra Large Bird Punch, Lots of Tags Sizzlets, Big Shot

3 comments:

savvy teaching tips said...

very cute. My children love cheese and crackers too - hmmm Easter is tomorrow... Thanks for sharing and thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

Shanda Stirk said...

Very cute! I bet they loved their crackers dressed up like that - healthier than candy. thanks for joining us at Stampin' Royalty!

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

what an adorable idea! I love that tulip! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!