Sunday, March 28, 2010

Picking up the Pieces Moxie Fab World Challenge


This week on Paper Crafts Moxie Fab World the challenge is Picking up the Pieces, paper piercing. Some ideas for paper piercing include: Use punches to create a flower. Cut images from patterned paper to create a design. Stamp images on multiple papers, then piece together. Create a scene with punched and hand-cut pieces. Piece a background with blocks of patterned paper. and much more, check out this blog post for more ideas.

I decided to cut images from patterned paper to create the design and use my punches! The Sweet Pea designer series paper is great for that. Here is a project I made to remind me to always look on the bright side of life. It's an inside joke between me and my sweetie. The saying I printed on the computer and attached to the project.

If you look at this month's Paper Crafts magazine, you will see I was inspired by this Month's Sketch for the project!

Ingredients to make the project:
Paper: Whisper White, Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper and Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Bashful Blue Double Stitched Ribbon, Bashful Blue Buttons (retired)
Tools: Big Shot, Sizzex Circle, Five Petal Flower Punch, Punch from a local craft store

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Stasia! Thanks so much for entering the Picking Up the Pieces Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)