Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Stamping Fun


This weekend I had my little cousin and her friend come over for some stamping fun. Here they are holding their favorite projects of the day. I am sure you recognize the bunny and the sheep from my previous blog posts.

Ingredients to make the bunny wall hanging:
Stamp Sets: Miracle of Spring (retired)
Ink: Regal Rose
Paper: Regal Rose Patterns Designer Series (retired) Paper, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Accessories: Regal Rose Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, 5/8" Jumbo Brad
Tools: Crop-a-dile, Big Shot, 1 1/4", 3/4", 1/2", 1/4" circle punches, small and large oval punches, small heart punch, trio heart punch, Big Shot, Top Note Sizzex, Flower Layers Sizzex, punch from a local craft store, uni-Signal gel pen, Stampin' Write basic black journaler

The baby card is similar to the one I made on Saturday. The only difference is the retired Certainly Celery Prints Designer Series Paper.

No comments: