Monday, May 31, 2010

Another Scrapbook Page


I love this color combo I came up with for this page. It is two completely different years InColors. One is coming back and another one is leaving us. Don't Wild Wasabi and Bermuda Bay look good together. The best part of this page is that I was able to use the paper from the Designer Series Packs! How great is that! Loving this layout, it might just be used again just so I can use up some of those paper packs I earned for free!

Also I got to use the Double Punch, Extra Large Cogs. Yes, this is a double punch. The punch actually punches twice!!! Once for the circle and another time for the spokes. How cool is that!

Stay Tuned.... only one more day until the retired stamp set list for the 09-10 Idea Book and Catalog comes out. I promise to get it posted and emailed as soon as I can!
Ingredients to make the scrapbook page:
Stamp Sets: In a Word
Ink: Wild Wasabi
Paper: Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper (retired), Wild Wasabi Patterns Designer Series Paper, Wild Wasabi, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Accessories: 5/8" White Jumbo Brads, Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, On Board Long Board
Tools: Extra Large Cogs Double Punch, Large Oval Punch, Border Punch from a local craft store, Big Shot, Simple Letters Sizzex

1 comment:

Allison said...

Gorgeous! Love the layout, colours and all the polka-dots!