Saturday, May 8, 2010

Caught Up with Inkredible Color Challenges


Okay I am happy to admit I am finally caught up with my Inkredible Color Challenges. The colors for the week are: Eggplant Envy, Perfect Plum, Old Olive and Close to Cocoa. I decided to make another Mother's Day card. Don't forget one more day to Mother's Day. I have to say I am happy with the way it came out considering I wasn't sure what I was going to do with these colors. I decided to use an old favorite Mojo Monday sketch which I turned around. Click here to see the sketch and the card I made with it.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets: Messages for Mom, For All You Do
Ink: Eggplant Envy, Perfect Plum, Old Olive and Close to Cocoa
Paper: Frosty Day and Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper (retired), Close to Cocoa and Whisper White
Accessories: Vintage Brads, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon
Tools: Top Note Designer Series Paper, Big Shot, Ornament Punch and Scallop Border Punch

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

I love the many uses of the ornament punch! Thanks for sharing!