Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Together


I have to say out of all the paper, my favorite has been Sweet Pea designer series paper. I can only hope that they will have something like it in the new catalog in July.

Here it is paired up with the great bird punch from the occasions mini, which by the way is still available for purchase. So if you missed out on a chance to purchase it, you still can. So is the little heart punch.

I made a card for my sweetie using the the great mojo monday sketch. Click here to see the sketch and the gift bag I made with it.

Ingredients to make the bag:
Stamp Sets: Happy Together
Ink: Rose Red
Paper: Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper, Whisper White, Rose Red
Accessories: White Satin Ribbon, Silver Brads
Tools: Small Heart Punch, Extra Large Bird Punch, Designer Label Punch, Circle Scissor Plus, Hearts & Brackets, Big Shot

No comments: