Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mojo Monday 138

This week's Mojo Monday sketch I decided to make a birthday card for my mom. Since I'll be hand delivering the card, I was able to pop it up a little bit from the flower to the sayings. I love how the Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch fits perfectly inside the Island Floral Sizzex

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Set: Messages for Mom
Ink: Rose Red
Paper: Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper, Rose Red, Whisper White
Accessories: 5/8" Jumbo Brads, Silver Brads
Tools: Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch, Island Floral Sizzex, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impression Folder

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

Very nice, I think I may have to order the Island Floral die, every time I see another card with those flowers I like it more and more! Thanks for sharing!