Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Favorite Dream Night


Here's my favorite Dream Night project. I couldn't wait to create it and put pictures in it. Since I made it at home, I was able to make it my own. Isn't this a great gift idea. I quick and easy way to put a little scrapbook together!

Ingredients to make the project:
Stamp Sets: Just Surfing, Sentimental Journey, Tropical Party
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, Old Olive
Paper: Island Oasis Designer Series Paper, So Saffron, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Vintage Brads, Pumpkin Pie Corduroy Buttons, Pumpkin Pie 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch, Island Floral Sizzex, Big Shot, Scallop Border Punch









1 comment:

Stamping Aweigh with Norma said...

I LOVE it!! I hope it's ok if i try and case it and giving you all the credit of course!! I'm having a Hawaiian Luau stamp camp and this would be perfect for the class!! I just found your blog and love all your ideas!! Norma