Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall Inspiration

This week's Pals Paper Arts Challenge is a Fall Inspiration. So here is my creation. Can you believe I made I made it with a Stampin' Around wheel. I rolled the wheel and then cut out the images from the wheel for my card.

Here's my card and the ingredients to make it:
Stamp Sets: Bright Blessings
Ink: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze
Paper: Autumn Spice Specialty Designer Series Paper, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Gold Brads
Tools: 2 1/2 Circle Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch, Big Shot, Square Lattice Textured Embossing Folder

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

What a great idea to cut out the images! This is a great fall card! So glad you play at PPA!

Mary Fish said...

Stasia . . . this is wonderful. I love the textured circle and the beautiful interpretation of the PPA challenge. Congrats on being a PPA pick this week! Hugs, M

Ann Schach said...

Oh, Stasia! This is beautiful! I love the texture and the layout! Perfect! Congrats on being named a PPA pick this week!