Sunday, December 26, 2010

Crazy for Cupcakes


I am so excited to be able to play with some new things and making anything that doesn't have to do with Christmas. I think I am in Christmas burn out. I have been creating Christmas projects since the middle of September. That's a long time. So here is a great new paper, stamp sets and PUNCH. Yes, that is a great cupcake punch. How awesome is that! I used an old Mojo Monday sketch for this challenge. Click here to see another project made with this sketch.
So here is my card and the ingredients to make it:
Stamp Sets: Create a Cupcake, You're a Gem
Ink: Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper, Whisper White
Accessories: Certainly Celery Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Brads, Filigree Designer Series Brads
Tools: Build a Cupcake and Decorative Label Punch, Border Punch from a local craft store

No comments: