Friday, January 7, 2011

The easiest thing to check off your to do list!


So here is the easiest thing to check off your to do list....eat chocolate!! I have to say I love the way this card came out! I cheated with the chocolates I stamped them in Early Espresso and Rose Red twice and then cut out the pieces seperately to put on top of the to do list!
So here is my card and the ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets: Eat Chocolate
Ink: Early Espresso, Rose Red, Basic Black
Paper: Love Letters Designer Series Paper, Rose Red, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper, Play Date Designer Series Paper, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Early Espresso Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Pretty in Pink Corduroy Buttons, Flower Fusion Felt Flowers, Early Espresso Brads
Tools: Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Top Note Sizzex, Big Shot

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the colours of your card.
Ter ;)