Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mojo Monday 173

So are you loving the cupcake punch or what!!! It is by far one of my favorites!! I pulled out some retired paper for this Mojo Monday sketch! I wanted some cute pink paper for my cupcake and Loves Me designer series paper made the cupcake just look super yummy.

So here is my card and the ingredients to make it:
Stamp Sets: You're a Gem
Ink: Regal Rose
Paper: Whisper White, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Loves Me designer series paper
Accessories: Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, 5/16" Whisper White Brads
Tools: Build a Cupcake Punch, Small Heart Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Ovals Sizzex, Polka Dot Textured Impression Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Scallop Trim Border Punch

1 comment:

GiGi said...

This is SO CUTE! I love the colors and the layout of the card! FABULOUS!