Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Morning Cup

I am so excited to say that some of my cards will be on sale at a local coffee shop, The Fine Grind. So in preparation, I made a few coffee theme cards.
I am happy to say that I pulled out my aqua painter again!!! The best part is I learned a great tip from my friend Lorraine. She showed me on her blog on how to make that cute banner with just one quick punch with your square punch. Click here to see her picture as a very adorable penguin punch art she made.
I wish I can say I came out with this layout on my own, but I was totally inspired by Lisa Youngs sample.

Thank you Lorraine and Lisa for helping me make this fun coffee theme card!

Here are the ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets: Morning Cup
Ink: Sage Shadow, Blushing Bride, Basic Brown
Paper: To the Nines Specialty Designer Series Paper, Chocolate Chip, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Accessories: Blushing Bride Big Designer Buttons
Tools: Aqua Painter, Big Shot, Square Lattice Textured Embossing Folders, 1 3/8" Square Punch

No comments: