Friday, February 25, 2011

Inspired by Stampin' Success


This month's demonstrator exclusive magazine Stampin' Success had this great card that a fellow demonstrator won a contest with. I decided to take the Wish Big embellishment on the card and make a similar one for my scrapbook page.

The color combo was totally inspired by the Color Coach. I know I wanted Peach Parfait, but I wanted a red and it let me know that Riding Hood Red was a good color match.

Ingredients to make the scrapbook page:
Stamp Sets: Word Play, Create a Cupcake
Ink: Peach Parfait, Riding Hood Red
Paper: Ice Cream Parlor Designer Series Paper and Quick Accents Pack, Riding Hood Red Patterns Designer Series Paper, Whisper White, Peach Parfait, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Whisper White Brads and Satin Ribbon
Tools: Clear Circle Sizzex, Build a Cupcake, Scallop Border Punch, Big Shot

No comments: