Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge

Here is Pals Paper Arts challenge is a sketch one that I missed the week it was posted. I made this cute little card for my guy's birthday with the sketch. I love these little guys and all the little touches I was able to put on the card like the retired Textiles copper paper and the corduroy buttons for the coconuts.

So here's the ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets: Stamp set from the local craft store
Ink: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Island Oasis Designer Series Paper (retired), Textiles Designer Series Paper (retired), Early Espresso, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Early Espresso Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and Brads
Tools: Circle #2 Sizzex, Big Shot, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Large Scallop Punch, Aqua painter

1 comment:

Jennifer Hudson said...

This is a cute card, it looks very complicated, but your directions make it seem simple. I'll be trying some of these for Valentine's Day! Thanks for the ideas.