Thursday, May 19, 2011

Marvelous Sixty

Yesterday, we celebrated my mom's 60th birthday!   Yes, I have a very young mommy.  She is the best friend and mommy anyone can ask for.    I was all set to pull out my Simple Numbers Sizzex and make a card with 60 as the main theme, bu that would not be her. 

I decided on a more vintage and more floral card for her.    She loves her flowers and her plants.  

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Nature Walk, Bliss, In a Word, Alphabet set from a local craft store
Ink:  Early Espresso, Old Olive, Marina Mist, Crum Cake
Paper:   Early Espresso, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist and Early Espresso Patterns Designer  Series Paper
Accessories:   Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Crumb Cake Button, Linen Thread, Pearls
Tools:  Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border

No comments: