Friday, September 30, 2011

On the Martha Stewart Show

Very exciting!!!  I am going to be on the Martha Stewart show on Monday morning, October 3rd.    The show will feature a segment on craft blogging and I will be blogging live from the show along with Colleen Benedetto and 8 other craft bloggers.

So make sure you set your DVR's so you don't miss the show!   Click here to find where and what time the Martha show is playing in your next of the woods!

Also make sure you stop by my blog and Facebook page on Monday for my live updates from the show!!

Here is a witchy hat that I made as a special gift to give the day of the Martha show.   Most of the products are from a local craft store.    The embellishment was of course made with our amazing punches, scoring tool and circle cutter!

4 comments:

flipflopfrenzy said...

So cool! I can't wait to watch it. Congratulations!!!!!

Jenn Picard said...

Wow Stasia that is awesome, congrats! I will be sure to check it out.

Anonymous said...

Stasia,
Congrats on your MAJOR news! I can't wait until tomorrow so that I can "see" you on TV. You have to let me know how this all happened. What a HUGE honor to be on Martha's show....and LIVE besides! Can't wait. You're AMAZING!

Karen Gerek

Maria Stanley said...

Awesome hat! Congrats can't wait to see you on the show! (I'm on Linkden with ya!)