Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sweet Candy Corn

So how great is our amazing Petite Pennants punch.   Here it is punched out to make candy corn.   I love the yellow and orange color combination.    Here I made a candy jar to put candy corns in and coordinating gift card.    The great thing about the card is that it made with paper scraps I had laying around after I made the candy jar!

Ingredients to make the projects:
Paper:   Peach Parfait Patterns Designer Series Paper, Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Accessories:   Daffodil Delight Buttons and Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones from a local craft store, Peach Parfait Stitched Poly Ribbon
Tools:   Scallop Circle #2 Sizzex, Circle Cutting System, Petite Pennants Punch, Die Cut from a local craft store

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stasia -
I love this card - way to think outside of the box with this one!

Karen G.