Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Michael!!!

So you are not going to believe this, but my little nephew is turning 4 years old today!!!!

Seriously when did that happen!!!  

So in honor of this special day, here is my scrapbook of him when he was just a few months old.    I made the page with this week's Inkredible color challenge.    The colors are:   Chocolate Chip, Pool Party and Garden Green.

I decided to add another neutral to the mix, Crumb Cake.

I love how my putting two of the heart framelits inside one another, I am able to make the this great outline heart all with one turn of the big shot.

I also have to say I was excited to use the retired Sweet Pea designer series paper, it has to be one of my favorites of all time.
Ingredients to the scrapbook page: 
Stamp Sets:   Cheap Talk, Fox & Friends and stamp set from a local craft store
Ink:  Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake
Paper:   Whisper White, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper,  Pool Party Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Chocolate Chip Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Chocolate Chip Corduroy Buttons and Buttons from a local craft store
Tools:   Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Big Shot, Hearts Collection Framelits,  Scallop Border Cutting Tools from a local craft store

No comments: