Monday, March 5, 2012

New Things to Play With

I am so happy I just got a few new stamps to play with!   Here is the great You're My Type stamp set from the Occasions Mini.

I paired it up with the retired Night & Day Specialty Designer Series Paper.  Here it the transparency from the designer series paper.  To keep the transparency in place I folded it over and put it under the card.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  You're My Type
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Night & Day Specialty Designer Series Paper, Pretty in Pink Patterns Designer Series Paper, Whisper White, Basic Black, Pretty in Pink
Accessories:  Pretty in Pink Buttons, Basic Black Brads, Basic Black Polka Dot Ribbon
Tools:  Corner Rounder, Scallop Trim Border Punch

1 comment:

-Susan- said...

Stasia this is such a darling card! I love this stamp set but your card is my favorite using the set! Thanks for sharing!