Friday, October 19, 2012

Double Trouble

I just love this week's Scrapbook News & Review color combination.   I have to say it has become one of my favorite color combos.   Probably because I haven't used Going Gray in a long time.  I actually don't even have the ink pad anymore, I just had my marker.     Here is my niece and nephew just being as cute as ever.   You never know what you are going to get with the two of them.   It could be laughter or trouble!

Ingredients to make the scrapbook page.
Stamp Sets: Border Banter, Clockworks
Ink:  Going Gray
Paper:  Going Gray, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Basic Gray, Early Espresso, Basic Gray Patterns Designer Series Paper, Whisper White Patterns Designer Series Paper, Designer Series Paper from a local craft store
Accessories:  Natural Buttons, Pearls, Buttons and Chipboard Stickers from a local craft store
Tools:   Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Big Shot, My Way Punch

No comments: