Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Getting Puncy!

 
So this week's Stamping Royalty challenge is a photo inspiration of a multi-colored giraffe.   My first thought was when I saw the giraffe was using hexagons!   I found a template on the internet and used as a pattern and cut out my hexagons.      Because of the large and bold hexagons, I knew that a small embellishment would not do.    So I looked through my Pinterest punch board and found this super cute car with my friend the lion and monkey driving.     I thought it worked perfectly on the page.   Click here to see my inspiring punch art.
The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) Monday, October 15th. Hope you can join us! 
 
Ingredients to make the scrapbook page: 
Stamp Sets:   Baby Prints, Think Happy Thoughts, So Many Sayings
Ink:   Real Red, Basic Gray
Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Gray, So Saffron, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, More Mustard, Tangerine Tango Patterns Designer Series Paper, Island Indigo Patterns Designer Series Paper, Rich Razzleberry Patterns Designer Series Paper, Real Red Patterns Designer Series Paper and Gumball Green Patterns Designer Series Paper, Celebrations Designer Series Paper and Quick Accents
Accessories:  Real Red Buttons
Tools:  Sponge Dauber, Circle Punches, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Owl Punch, Build a Cupcake Punch, Small Heart Punch

No comments: