Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! I hope everyone has a great day trick or treating or is in NJ we will be waiting to trick or treat on Monday. This week's Stamping Royalty challenge brings us an emboss resist challenge. I have to say it was a challenge to come up with an emboss resist project. I do embossing, but I have to say I haven't done much resisting! So I hope you join us in the challenge. I have to say getting out of your comfort zone is always a good thing, you just never know what the results will be. I have to say I am happy with mine.

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) November 5th. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the gift bag:
Stamp Sets:  Border Banter, Letter It
Ink:  Versamark, Pumpkin Pie, Gumball Green, Rich Razzleberry
Paper:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Frightful Sight Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Antique Brads, Rhinestones, Basic Black Satin Ribbon, Basic Black Embossing Powder
Tools:  Bat Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch, Double Circle Punch, Labels Collection Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy, Sponge Daubers, Tasteful Trim

No comments: