Monday, October 1, 2012

Inkredible color challenge

So this week's Inkredible color challenge is Tangerine Tango, More Mustard and Chocolate Chip.   Let's just say I deviated a little from this week's colors and added some and changed it up a little.    So the base is there, but not quite what I think was asked of this week's challenge.   First I added some colors like Cajun Craze and Old Olive.   Then the designer series paper, I believe has some Crumb Cake in it.   Lastly, I subsituted the Chocolate Chip for Early Espresso.    What can I say I had a vision for the card and the I just keep changing as I went along. 

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp sets from a local craft store
Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper:  More Mustard and Cajun Craze Designer Series Paper, Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper, Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper, Confetti Cream, Old Olive and Early Espresso Card Stock
Accessories: Early Espresso Button, Linen Thread, Chocolate Chip Brads
Tools:  Leaf punch from a local craft store

No comments: