Thursday, November 15, 2012

Inkredible Color Challenge

This week the Inkredible color challenge is:   Soft Suede, Lucky Limeade, More Mustard and River Rock.    When thinking about what to do with this week's challenge, I remembered these gorgeous photos of niece and nephew that were taken earlier in the year.    They were just perfect for the challenge and I was happy I was able to take such beautiful fall colors and turn them into a summer theme paged.    I printed the title first on my computer and then stamped the sunflower image.

Ingredients to make the scrapbook page:
Stamp Sets:   Serene Sunflower, Sunflower
Ink:  More Mustard, Soft Suede, Lucky Limeade
Paper:  Whisper White, Soft Suede, Vellum and designer series paper from a local craft store
Accessories:  Corduroy Buttons, Pearls Sticker from a local craft store
Tools:  Border Punch from a local craft store, Elegant Butterfly Punch

No comments: