Thursday, November 22, 2012

Inkredible Color Challenge


This week's Inkredible color challenge is:  Early Espresso , More Mustard and Calypso Coral.   I have to say I love all these colors together.   I decided to pair up these colors with Crumb Cake.   I have to say I love the way the card came together.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp set from a local craft store
Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper:   Crumb Cake, Very Vanila, Early Espresso, Calypso Coral Prints Designer Series Paper, Autumn Spice Designer Series Paper, Early Espresso Prints Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Pearls, Button from a local craft store, Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools:   Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Big Shot, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Woodgrain Textured Embossing Plates, Big Shot, Leaf Punch from a local craft store, Corner Rounder from a local craft store

No comments: