Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dreaming of a White Christmas

So I don't know if I am dreaming of a white christmas, but I am sure snowman around the world are.   I can't say I have anything against snow, but living in New Jersey we are bound to have a few snow storms and I have to say it's not my favorite part of living in the state.    This week's Inkredible color challenge is:   Real Red, Certainly Celery and Old Olive.    One of my most favorite things to do is making my own designer series paper by cutting strips of paper.   Super easy to do and it coordinates perfectly for the challenge.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Set from a local craft store
Ink:  Old Olive
Paper:   Whisper White, Basic Black, Peach Parfait, Real Red, Certainly Celery and Old Olive
Accessories:   White Organza Ribbon, Snowflake embellishment and Red Pearls from a local craft store, Uni-signal White Gel Punch
Tools:   2 1/2 circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Corner Rounder and Holly Punch from a local craft store, Big Shot,  Chevron Textured Embossing Folder

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super Cute!

STAMPING SAM said...

Cute! You've been pinned! Thanks!