Thursday, December 13, 2012

Inkredible Color Challenge

So as promised yesterday, here is the inspiration for the make my own designer series paper.    The color challenge for Inkredibles is:   Cherry Cobble, Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede and Early Espresso.    Let's just say I read the color combo.   It registerd in my head, but then when I started adhering card stock, my fingers took over and I ended up using Real Red and Old Olive instead of Cherry Cobbler and Lucky Limeade.   Let's just say the patterned paper was made and then I realized I used the wrong colors.    Let's just say I wasn't starting from stratch and making new paper, I was already too invested in the colors I choose!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Pines & Poinsetta
Ink:   Old Olive and Real Red
Paper:  Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Real Red and Whisper White
Accessories:   Real Red Grosgain Ribbon and Buttons, Button and Alphabet stickers from a local craft store
Tools:  Tag Punch from a local craft store

No comments: